Spring is the time to start over and make a fresh start. It’s a time to clean out your closet, shed those winter clothes, and organize your home. Spring cleaning is also a great time to declutter your life and get rid of old things that no longer serve you. You can hire professionals like a Cleaning company in Jeddah (شركة تنظيف بجدة) or you can do it yourself. So put together your music playlist and let’s start cleaning!
Your Kind of Music During Spring Cleaning
Spring is a time for cleaning, new beginnings, and making the most of what you have. Many people are looking for music that can serve as a reminder of these feelings and inspire them to get down to some serious spring cleaning.
Here are classic songs you can enjoy while spring cleaning
- “Livin’ on a Prayer” Bon JoviThe song, “Livin’ on a Prayer,” was released in 1986 and has become one of the best-known songs in the world. It is often referred to as “the song that never dies.” The music video for the song was filmed in an abandoned church and it became an iconic video for MTV.
- “Love Shack” The B-52s“Love Shack” by The B-52s became a phenomenon in the 1980’s. The song has been covered by many artists and was featured in many films such as Clueless, Eurotrip and It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
- “Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go” Wham!The iconic Wham! song “Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go” is about a reckless night out with friends. The verses are about the protagonist’s attempts to avoid getting into trouble and get home in time for work, which eventually leads to a romantic entanglement with another girl.
- “Wild Thing” Tone-Loc“Wild Thing” Tone-Loc was a dance song written and released by Tone-Loc in 1987. It is one of the earliest songs to use a sample from another song as the basis for its beat.
- “Smells Like Teen Spirit” NirvanaIn 1991, Nirvana released one of the most influential songs in alternative rock history with “Smells Like Teen Spirit.” The song was a turning point in the evolution of grunge music. It was also a pivotal moment for Kurt Cobain.
- “Whatta Man” Salt-N-Pepa Salt-N-Pepa has been rapping for more than 20 years. Their earliest hit “Whatta Man” was an instant success, and the lyrics illustrate their fascination with men.
- “White Wedding” Billy IdolBilly Idol is an iconic rock musician who played in the 1980s. In 1986, he released his album, “White Wedding”. This record has been incredibly influential on pop music culture.
- “Don’t Stop Believing” JourneyThe journey of “Don’t Stop Believing” has been a long one. This song was first released in 1981 and it took nearly two decades for it to reach the top of the charts. Radio stations began playing it in 1991, but the song didn’t make its way into pop culture until 1998 by way of a tribute album for singer Whitney Houston.
- “Walk Like an Egyptian” The BanglesThe song “Walk Like An Egyptian” is a classic 80s hit by The Bangles. It is a story of the protagonist in love with an Egyptian princess who is walking down the street in her high-heeled shoes, and wishing she could walk like the rest of us.
- “Billy Jean” Michael Jackson“Billy Jean” was a ground-breaking song by Michael Jackson that became an instant hit. The single led to the release of his second album, Bad, and its title track, “Smooth Criminal.”
Spring Cleaning is an important part of the year for many reasons: it’s our best opportunity to take stock of what we have, renew our commitment to better habits, and prepare for new opportunities.