In today’s digital era, 6 out of 10 people prefer watching videos online rather than watching TV. Moreover, millennials often watch YouTube videos which are the second largest search engine after Google. Uploading videos on this platform to gain rupiah has also been done.
However, not all of them succeeded in getting a lot of viewers and subscribers. What to increase your subscribers fast? Learn how to buy youtube views. So, what is a smart and effective way to promote your Music’s YouTube channel? Here are creative ways to promote your music on YouTube.
How to Promote Your Music on Youtube
Search engine optimization (SEO)
Search engine optimization (SEO) is one of the creative ways to promote YouTube channel. Perform SEO optimization for YouTube profiles, channels and videos that you upload. This is the way that will make your content discoverable in search rankings and increase its ranking on search engines. The YouTube algorithm takes several items for search results, so include as much information as possible.
Know the appropriate keywords and include them in the video title, file name, description, tags, annotations, and relevant fields in your Youtube profile.
Not sure what keywords you want to use? Perform reverse engineering in the search process. If someone wants to watch a video on YouTube, what words or phrases will they use in Google search to find it? Enter keywords in the title, meta description, and image file. In addition, link videos on your other social media and create playlists that are rich in keywords, so they can provide more in-depth information about the topic of your video.
Make a good video title
The title is the first thing a person will see. So for YouTube promotions to be good, your video title must be informative and interesting. Here are a few things you can consider when creating titles:
– Keep it simple. Avoid long sentences, good titles are short and get to the point. Google used to cut the page title at 66 characters, so anything outside of it will be truncated in search results.
– Do keyword research. Make use of tools like Google’s keyword planner to identify a couple of appropriate keywords and key phrases to incorporate in your headline. This will help to better your video’s position in search results.
– Include the headline in your title. Tell your audience how they will benefit by taking the time to view your Youtube video content.
Make YouTube thumbnails clear and attractive
Thumbnails are video previews that appear as default images. Make sure the thumbnails are large, as clear as possible and of high quality. Thumbnails must also accurately represent video content. The most important thing is that the picture is interesting and effective as much as your video content.
For example close-ups and close to faces, text overlays, vibrantly colored backdrops, attractive logos and contrast with surrounding objects. Although YouTube will quickly produce an image preview option when uploading a video, the best way is still to make a customized thumbnail. Here are a few specifications to help you ensure that you upload the best thumbnail for your video:
– Has a resolution of 1280 × 720 (with a minimum width of 640 pixels)
– Upload images with formats such as .JPG, .GIF, .BMP, or .PNG
– Thumbnail size below the 2MB limit
– Use a 16: 9 aspect ratio because this ratio is most often used in YouTube previews
Include as much information as possible on your YouTube profile
Here are some tips for creating attractive profiles and will help promote YouTube, attract viewers and subscribers.
– Stay consistent. Although you can create many things to adjust the appearance of the YouTube profile page, make sure that you have the characteristics. For example colors, backgrounds, logos, icons, and layout. Make it as consistent as possible on your social channel and website.
– Optimize YouTube channel descriptions. YouTube channels and video titles must be descriptive and optimal for search. Do keyword research to help improve its ranking. Invite, entertain, and show something that the audience has never seen. Also, use the description to set a schedule, when and how often do you upload new videos? Let your audience know so they can watch again and keep up with your schedule.
– Include a contact link. Make sure people watching your video can contact you in other ways. Make it easy for them to send you feedback, ask questions, or make questions. Link to your website and your other social media platforms, and include a contact email.
Take advantage of email marketing
Use email marketing. Publish videos and make sure your audience knows when you post new content. One way to submit updates can be through email marketing because email can be used to reach viewers. Here’s how you can reach subscribers via email:
– List of existing emails: If you already have a list of email subscribers, let them know about your YouTube channel and every time you publish a new video.
– Intro and outro playlists. Include an intro and outro playlist and tell the audience to subscribe. Direct them to click on the link in the video description. Ask your audience to subscribe to your email list.
Active in the community
The next creative way to promote your YouTube channel is to try to be active in the community. Creating video content on a regular basis is not enough if it does not actively involve the audience. When the audience spends time commenting on your video, it also takes the time to reply. Interact and answer all questions. Audiences will be more likely to engage if they know they will get a reply.
You must be active in a community that is widely available on YouTube. Find the right community for your channel and other subscriber channels. Leave comments and feedback about the video and share anything that might be useful for your audience and yourself. Promoting other channels and participating in the community will make you look like an active YouTuber and so your viewers will pay attention.
Advertise your YouTube channel
Another creative way to promote your YouTube channel is through advertisements. To reach a new audience, try YouTube advertising options.
Use ads with AdWords for video and make sure to create ads that truly fit your target audience. Here are a few tips to guide you:
– Use short advertisements (30 to 60 seconds) and take advantage of the first five seconds to keep them watching.
– Use call to action (CTA) invitations to tell your audience what they need to do next, like subscribe to your YouTube channel, sign up for an email list, or share your video.
– Reach new audiences with placement targets and target interest categories.
– Use the suggested format. Ads appear as thumbnails and YouTube text on the right side of the video suggested and recommended by the audience. With this format, you can pay a cost per view and only be charged when a user clicks on an ad and starts watching your video. In-display advertising is a great way to promote your video.
Read More →